More TV to distract me...

Two of my favorite new TV shows are back on the air tonight in the middle of their first season. Studio 60 started kinda slow, but then really grew on me. For a while, I thought the show was trying to bite of more than a show about TV had the right to try to bite off, but the show has grown on me. Aaron Sorkin's preachy stuff works, as does the plot, the romantic bits and really all the characters.

I avoided Heroes for a while, moderately certain that it was a poor copy of Lost. Ended up doing a marathon watch of the first 11 episodes over the first week of school and I was blown away. The story is more complex, more vivid, more imaginative and much larger in scope than Lost (which I'm a little worried may have jumped the shark). I hope they can keep the pace and quality going.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Rescue Me" minisodes

A short love letter to ~8 years on Google Search - 8 things I’m grateful for.

Avengers Endgame: how trivial passions can nudge a career