Why Another Blog?

Besides the fact that everyone does it, why blog?
My life is pretty boring; not to me, but when I last googled myself, I really didn't feel like clicking on most of the links. My life is not unordinary. I could try to write about it in a fashion to make it seem less so, but what would the point of that be?

This isn't the first time I've blogged. I've done it twice or thrice before, but anonymously.

Why anonymously? Well, it's hard to tell what perfectly innocent opinion of mine (which I'll probably reconsider by the end of the week anyway), might offend someone that I don't really want to offend...right now. Also, I'm told the sarcastic sense of humor doesn't go over well sometimes.

But I really do like the idea of writing regularly; the idea of sharing stuff we know with other people and I am intrigued by the idea that communication could...well more about that in another post.

But blogging also forces me to clarify what my thoughts, push myself to read a little bit more and take a stand; also ramble a little less than usual...all good things.

What will I blog about? Well, it definitely won't be a personal diary. That has the pontential to be depressing. I'm not sure yet. I'll figure it out as I go along, but if my past track record is anything to by it'll probably be about technology, a lot about movies, TV, a lot about stuff I read and learn in school; hopefully it'll be a little more about new media, economics and other stuff that interests me and I'm trying to learn more about.

Also, I'm also curious about using odeo for podcasts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Rescue Me" minisodes

A short love letter to ~8 years on Google Search - 8 things I’m grateful for.

Avengers Endgame: how trivial passions can nudge a career