Money makes the office go round.

I loved this post on salary discussions over at FreeExchage (and yes I agree with my Macro Professor, the Economist is the best business/econ magazine that there is). The dynamic once you're in school changes a little bit: at least for me. I'm kinda touchy talking about money, not because I care, but because I think most others do.
So basically, if you ask me how much I make, and I know you reasonably well, I'll tell you. However, unless I had a good reason to, I'd never ask you....it'd feel weird. Yeah, I know I have issues.

Kinda touched on that money part in this chibus article.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Rescue Me" minisodes

A short love letter to ~8 years on Google Search - 8 things I’m grateful for.

Avengers Endgame: how trivial passions can nudge a career