Are you kidding me?

Apparently being kissed by Clooney is priced at $350,000, but here's what surprised me. A man won the bidding, so that Clooney could kiss his girlfriend. That is either one really confident or really stupid dude: the cynic in me is dominant today so I'm going with stupid.:)

In other pricing news, the WSJ carried an article this morning that mentioned this lucky primate.
The Wildlife Conservation Society sold the rights to name this species; so all such monkeys are now called the GoldenPalace.com monkeys; that's right the ".com" is part of the name of species. I love this planet: humans find a way to keep things interesting.

The WSJ article though was about this project: interesting and yet another cool use of wikis.:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Rescue Me" minisodes

A short love letter to ~8 years on Google Search - 8 things I’m grateful for.

Avengers Endgame: how trivial passions can nudge a career