Yet another political quiz

The usual procrastination ploys led me Prof. Greg Mankiw's ridiculously frequently updated blog, and this political quiz, which tells you where you are on the political scale.

The test (like any of this sort) has to be a little simplistic, but apparently I'm strongly libertarian and just a little bit to the left. I share the "libertarian left" label with Gandhi and Mandela so, yea!

Wow, two years at Univ of Chicago and a recently indocrinated belief in free markets....and a test still pegs my economic proclivities mildly to the left; don't understand it and kinda sad.:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Rescue Me" minisodes

A short love letter to ~8 years on Google Search - 8 things I’m grateful for.

Avengers Endgame: how trivial passions can nudge a career