So much TV...so little time..

Those who know me well, know I have an all-too-unhealthy addiction for TV...even bad TV. But is it just me, or does the average quality of TV shows on American (especially network) TV just keep getting better over the last few years?

Anyway, I'm DVR-ing more shows than I can possibly watch..though I am trying.:)

Top of my list of the many new shows that I like so far: Pushing Daisies : very quirky, sharp dialogue, imaginative cinematography, moves really quickly, unusual soundtrack; cannot possibly end well, but should be fun while it lasts...or until the writers make it jump the shark.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Rescue Me" minisodes

A short love letter to ~8 years on Google Search - 8 things I’m grateful for.

Avengers Endgame: how trivial passions can nudge a career