An aha moment!

Sometimes an "aha" moment or two is all I need to turn my day around (or at least make me think it turned around!)

I had one such aha insight about why FriendFeed is so frikkin awesome in its simplicity, and a better understanding of how a certain UI choice can influence user behavior (in this case mine!)

Mental note: Learn some more about Friendfeed!

"Aha" moment explanation to come later. I feel its going to turn into one of my amatuer-ish clearly-just-out-of-bschool ramblings, and I don't have the time for that right now. :)

But here's the video that got me started on that:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Rescue Me" minisodes

A short love letter to ~8 years on Google Search - 8 things I’m grateful for.

Avengers Endgame: how trivial passions can nudge a career