Am I going to get interested in US politics again?

The CNN/YouTube debates ended up re-kindling my interest in US politics (recently limited to Daily Show opinions), and I ended up spending some time on the Candidates at YouTube channel over the weekend.










Ron Paul's straight-talking, intelligence and adherence to libertarianism is so impressive! Its hard to graduate from UChicago and not find yourself nodding vigorously at many of his ideas.

Obama's visit to Google a couple of weeks ago also gave me a chance to trot out my Obama-sightings at Regents Park (an apartment building that doubles as a UChicago dorm) stories.:)

BTW, my office-mate asks the last Ron Paul question.:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Rescue Me" minisodes

A short love letter to ~8 years on Google Search - 8 things I’m grateful for.

Avengers Endgame: how trivial passions can nudge a career