Bunch of movies and new TV shows consumed in the last few weeks. Once sentence or less reviews below
- Blood Diamond: Wow
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull: Second best Indiana Jones movie ever; Speilberg has aliens on his mind too often.
- Bhoothnath: more fun than I expected and just the feel-good movie I needed at the time!
- Scoop: Woody Allen's awkwardness is now just supremely annoying instead of supremely amusing.
- Avatar (cartoon): surprisingly addictive
- Sex and the City: not ashamed to admit I saw it :), but eh... I prefered the TV show.