Excited for tomorrow (Google Faculty Unconference)

The University of Virginia newspaper seems to have pre-announced (if it was supposed to announce at all?) the faculty "unconference" that Google is having at Mountain View tomorrow. So I guess that means I'm allowed to talk about it.

I'm excited to have wangled an invite for the all-day do tomorrow. I just got back from dinner with some of the faculty that's visiting and I'm feeling on such a high from the topics, quality and passion of the discussions...and this was just over dinner!:)

The topic list is great (lots of stuff I can get excited about!), and I'm not feeling in the mood to be timid tomorrow....now I just need to avoid the temptation to look at work email.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Rescue Me" minisodes

A short love letter to ~8 years on Google Search - 8 things I’m grateful for.

Avengers Endgame: how trivial passions can nudge a career