Back!

Well, I have a good excuse for breaking the post-a-day aim. I was in India!
An amazing week personally, but nothing I want to blog about.:)

I'm back and find I'm strangely rejuvenated and excited about work. I'm not sure if that's good news (the fact that I'm rejuvenated) or bad news (the fact that I apparently needed to be!) :)

An interesting side-note, is that this was the longest I'd been disconnected from email/the Internet etc. for a while. I'd never gone four whole days without even logging on in ages and I was surprised how I didn't miss it. 

We ended up doing tons of stuff in Mumbai, but on a movie review front:
  • Bachna ae haseeno: Fun; and better than I thought it would be.
  • Rock On: WOW! Incredibly well-directed, incredibly real and incredibly fun (trailer below)...and now I can't get the songs out of my head either. I still can't get over the fact that they're all supposedly playing the instruments and that Farhan Akhtar sang as well. 

We also caught a play (Like DAT Only) that I really enjoyed and I thought was amazing given how young the entire cast and crew was.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Rescue Me" minisodes

A short love letter to ~8 years on Google Search - 8 things I’m grateful for.

Avengers Endgame: how trivial passions can nudge a career