Busy with Buzzwords: "Own this"
- enpowerment (hopefully some resources as well)
- decision-making ability, even if its limited.
- its a surprisingly effective motivation tactic; just using those words can make people much more committed to completing the task that you want them to do
- but don't be evil and use those words well; give people the right to influence, drive and make decisions as they do this.
- Everyone will be happier this way
- just be aware of this tactic that others use
- if you feel like it, use it to your advantage! Take the initiative, be bold and if met with resistance, throw the "But you wanted me to own this" card.