Random interesting quotes

OK. I'm going to need to start cheating if I'm to meet my 30-day post-a-day goal so here are just a couple of quotes that I've liked over the last few days.:)

From a WSJ article on Brits having to work with American media com: "They love conference calls, the Americans," Mr. Bodle says.

Peyton Manning from a new Oreo's Ad (that's completely co-incidentally on YTs US homepage today!): "My brother and I would like to announce that its on like Donkey Kong!"

Sharon Osborone on America's Got Talent: "You're an absurd little man....but I like you."

From the NBC Olympic quotes: Basketball player Michael Redd, on why he doesn't call table tennis, "ping pong.": "I've got respect for the game."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Rescue Me" minisodes

A short love letter to ~8 years on Google Search - 8 things I’m grateful for.

Avengers Endgame: how trivial passions can nudge a career