Find the book in a library!

The coolest little Google feature I stumbled upon (which apparently has been around for over 2 years!) was the "Find It in a Library" feature when using Google Book Search.

I like reading books, but don't actually want to deal with collecting them, so I rely on public libraries a lot. So this feature is pretty useful to me (even more than the "Buy this book" feature, which I imagine more people care about.)

What's even cooler is what seems to really power the feature: a non-profit organization dedicated to helping Libraries the world over get their catalogs online.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Rescue Me" minisodes

A short love letter to ~8 years on Google Search - 8 things I’m grateful for.

Avengers Endgame: how trivial passions can nudge a career