Techies pay to watch kids talk.

I spent some of my Sunday watching videos from the Web 2.0 summit (fun way to spend a Sunday evening, huh?)

This video below is marginally interesting, but also incredibly bizarre. The folks who paid however-many-ks to attend the Web 2.0 summit, sit for 35 mins and listen to 5 pretty normal teenagers being interviewed. They listen in rapt attention to answers about "What do you think of Twitter?" and "Do you use Facebook?" and the priceless "When you're 25 you will..."
Yikes!

There's some interesting stuff there, but really my take-away was that kids aren't really as different from us old people.





I'm planning to watch these four (Google/UChicago-affiliated) videos next:









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "Rescue Me" minisodes

A short love letter to ~8 years on Google Search - 8 things I’m grateful for.

Avengers Endgame: how trivial passions can nudge a career