Humans are incredibly good... a reminder. :)
- Bucket 1: societies and religions that believed most people are basically weak or bad - and that rules are needed to protect them from their base instincts and from each other.
- Bucket 2: those that believed that most people are basically good - and that that rules exist to guide them, help them, and protect them from errors and temptation.
- People writing in to ensure their funds were indeed received
- People wishing they could give more if only they had the means.
- People just writing in to say they cared.... even that they wish that they could be there to help.
- People praying for a country they had a loose bond with, or simply because they felt a new connection.