Make it all about something bigger; or why does reading the Economist make me want to cheer?
- the magazine consistently says smart things with solid reporting and great insights
- I often agree with a lot of their views and analysis
- their sense of humor and whimsy (oh, its there!) works for me.
- there's considerably less hesitation in involving others in helping with the articles, likely leading to better work.
- you can then put the weight of the brand behind positions much more easily which is so much more powerful.